Pool Sale & Manufacturing Process
- Australian Plunge Pools will complete an initial quote including crane requirements.
- Client to select your installation method – Full Turnkey Solution / Installation / DIY (Project Management)
- Pool Planning Process
- Soil report provided to Australian Plunge Pools so engineers drawings and Form 15 can be supplied for pool.
- Customer to select a pool layout
- Customer to select pool tiles, coping and exterior finish.
- Estimated build time is 6 – 10 weeks.
(Turnkey, install only or DIY)
- Confirm crane and excavation access required with quotes
- Confirm power connection required for equipment, with quotes
- Pool permits & certification (private certifier recommended)
- Excavation, soil removal, base preparation & backfill
- Any other site prep needed (fencing / decking / landscaping)
- Plumbing plan ready for pool equipment
- Install & connection of equipment and light (electrician required)
- Commissioning and final certification of your Plunge Pool