Pool Sale & Manufacturing Process
– – –
- Australian Plunge Pools will complete an initial quote including estimating crane cost.
- Customer will engage their builder or installer to quote the onsite requirements. Australian Plunge Pools can also recommend installers.
- Pool Planning Process
- Soil report provided to Australian Plunge Pools so engineers drawings and Form 15 can be supplied for pool.
- Customer to select a pool layout
- Customer to select pool tiles, coping and exterior finish.
- Estimated build time is 6 – 10 weeks.
(Approved Installer or DIY)
– – –
- Crane access required & management of crane and quote
- Pool permits & certification (private certifier recommended)
- Excavation, soil removal, base preparation & backfill
- Any other site prep needed (fencing/decking/landscaping)
- Plumbing plan ready for pool equipment
- Install & connection equipment & light (power required)
- Commissioning of pool